1. Handle different commodities appropriately.
2. Use food and beverage production and service tools and equipments.
3. Produce meals using correct methods and procedures.
4. Control food cost.
5. Understand the importance of courtesy at work.
6. Apply basic technical and interpersonal skills in food and beverage service.
Course Duration: 1 Year
Exam Body: Internal/NITA
Course Start: Any-Time
What You Will Learn
SCIENCE & NUTRITION
Filling every occasion with great food and service.
Fine dining redefined.
KITCHEN TOOLS & EQUIPMENT
Food fresh from farm to table.
METHODS OF SERVICE
Great food… on time.