METAL WORK – (WELDING & FABRICATION)
The course objectives are:
1. Develop practical working habits in handling tools, materials and equipment used in metal work.
2. Identify and use common tools, materials and equipment used in metal work.
3. Acquire practical skills in drawing, reading and interpreting working drawings.
4. Perform accurately any given task in metal work using correct tools and equipment.
5. Produce functional articles, repair or replace defective and worn out parts.
6. Develop communication skills.
7. Perform simple trade calculation and elementary sciences.
8. Portray proper professional attitudes for further advancement in chosen trade.
Course Duration: 1 Year
Part-Time: 2Hrs per Day
Exam Body: Internal/NITA
Course Start: Any-Time
What We DO
Accelerated Efficiency and Productivity.
Excellence and innovation built into every design.
Metal-Work Department News
No blog post found.